Are you a business looking to employ people from the Darebin area?
Do you work in the employment or training sectors within the Darebin area?
City of Darebin is hosting the ‘Breaking the Barriers’ Disability Jobs Forum and we are thrilled to be facilitating this essential, informative conversation.
The forum aims to inspire solutions to Darebin’s employment challenges both for job seekers and employers with a strong focus on those being left behind in the job market.
With a focus on employment opportunities for people with disability, this forum will feature expert panel members who will talk about their own lived and professional experiences of disability as well as the benefits and incentives available when hiring jobseekers with disability.
There will also be opportunities to connect and forge networks between all those working to solve employment challenges for people in Darebin.
We are inviting anyone who works in the following sectors:
• Disability Service Providers, Employment Services and Job Actives
• Not-for-profit private employment providers
• Group training, apprenticeship and traineeship providers particularly those focused on disadvantaged and marginalised groups
• Training and capacity building providers who improve people’s chances of gaining employment
• Organisations that play a role in supporting employment and training for people with disability
• Anyone supporting or representing businesses who are trying to navigate the complicated job market.
As well as any business, employer or job seeker with disability who is experiencing challenges in employment in the post COVID world.
Come and share your ideas and come with a spirit of co-operation.
Event commences 10:30 am sharp with a Welcome to Country.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, our Disability Jobs Forum will be held ONLINE via Zoom – please register your attendance by clicking on the link below:
Should you have any access requirements at all please contact us prior to the event.
For any questions concerning this event please contact the Jobs for the Future Team Leader firstname.lastname@example.org or Business Engagement Officer email@example.com