Online Qi Gong Plus for connection & wellbeing
Calling for volunteers to participate in a free 6-week program.
Qi Gong is a form of gentle, slow & meditative movement with a range of health benefits. Watch a short demonstration showing Qi Gong movements.
Community House is collaborating with researchers from RMIT University to try out an online Qi Gong program to see how well it works.
We are seeking participants who:
- Are older adults, aged 60 years or over
- Have minimal Qi Gong experience and have not undertaken regular Qi Gong classes in the last year
- Have access to the internet, & a tablet, a smartphone or a computer
- Have basic limb movement in either a sitting or standing position
- Do not have severe visual &/or hearing impairment that would prevent you from engaging in the online program
Participation requires your weekly commitment to a one-hour online session for 6 weeks, Wednesday’s 3-4pm, from 12 October to 16 November 2022. There will also be a pre-commencement introductory session on 5 October 2022, Wednesday 3-4pm.
Numbers are limited to 10 participants.
Please click here for more information & complete a short screening questionnaire to express your interest.
You can also call Sarah @ Span on 9840 1364 or email at email@example.com or email Zhen Zheng, Associate Professor from RMIT University, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
No Comments Yet