Span run a varied range of mindfulness activities that can offer something for everyone. The facilitators are experienced and skilled and these activities are held in a supportive friendly relaxed environment. Not to mention they are local and easy to access!
Mindful Walking TBA
Facilitator Coco Nkrumah
What if you could turn your ‘dead time’ walking into time spent developing your wellbeing, instead of just walking to the that next meeting with your head in your phone like a zombie. Imagine if you could turn these mundane moments of your life into fresh vivid experiences where you actually stop to smell the roses! Mindful walking will teach you how to take advantage of these moments that make up our lives. you to will learn how to meditate without putting in hours to do so.
Benefits of mindful walking and waiting:
- As a busy professional you will learn how to take full advantage of your commuting time to calm the mind.
- The practices you will learn can be used anywhere anytime.
- You will learn how to truly make mindfulness and meditation apart of your daily routine.
- You will gain practical experience walking in your local park.
- You will learn mindfulness techniques to apply the next time you are walking or waiting.
OM Chanting Circle TBA
Facilitator Paulie Daniele
The Om Chanting Circle is a unique opportunity to chant the powerful Om mantra and to connect with like-minded souls in an inclusive, supportive environment. By chanting OM together, seated in a circular formation, we are able to generate and feel the strong, healing vibrations of this ancient mantra. Contact Paulie 0400 341 325.
Expression of Interest Form
Please indicate which courses you are interested in.