Get free help with your tax return from an ATO trained tax help volunteer. You are eligible for tax help if your income is around $60,000 or less per annum and you do not do any of these things: work as a contractor (eg. a contract cleaner or taxi driver); run a business (including as a sole trader); sold shares or an investment property; owned a rental property. You will need a myGov account to lodge your tax return online. If you do not have a myGov account, register at before your Tax Help appointment. Contact Span to a make an appointment    9480 1364.

Dates July- October

Free – bookings essential