Span is thrilled to announce we will be reopening tomorrow, strictly adhering to CoVID – Safe Practice.
QR sign in required, masks to be worn at all times, density limitations will be in place and CoVID cleaning will routinely take place after each class.
We can’t wait to see you all back at Span soon.
The below was released from Mr Andrews.
There was a lot of good news today, but there are still a lot of restrictions in place. Here’s what’s happening in a nutshell.
From 11:59pm tonight for a period of two weeks:
• No visitors to homes
• The 5km limit has lifted completely
• Hospitality, retail and gyms can reopen with a density limit of 1 person for every 4 square metres
• All students can return to the classroom tomorrow
• Community sport can resume
• Ski fields will be open but require a negative test to enter
• Masks remain mandatory indoors and outdoors