Qi Gong Plus for connection & wellbeing
Calling for volunteers to participate in a free 6-week online program.
Qi Gong is a form of gentle mindful movement with a range of health benefits. Watch a short demonstration showing Qi Gong movements.
Span Community House is collaborating with researchers from RMIT University to try out an online Qi Gong program to see how well it works.
We are seeking participants who:
- Are older adults, aged 60 years or over
- Have not undertaken Qi Gong in the last 5 years
- Have access to the internet, & a tablet, a smartphone or a computer
- Have basic limb movement in either a sitting or standing position
- Do not have severe visual &/or hearing impairment that would prevent you from engaging in the online program
Participation requires your weekly commitment to a one-hour online session for 6 weeks, Wednesday’s 3-4pm, from 18 May to 22 June 2022.
Numbers are limited to 10 participants.
You can express your interest in the Qi Gong Plus program by completing a short screening questionnaire.
You can also call Sarah @ Span on 9840 1364, or email Zhen Zheng, Associate Professor from RMIT University, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.